Sunday, July 20, 2008

A New Arrival

Well my niece had her beautiful baby girl: Annabelle Lilia Rose P. Both are doing fine! I did her birth announcements, but shame on me I didn't keep even one to show you. But I made the card look like a onsie (keeping with her theme) using Regal Rose cardstock. I cut a scallope circle punch (one of my favorites) and then from the Bundle of Joy set I stamped the giraffe (head & neck only) in the center. I colored it with some Stampin' Up! markers and blender pens. Using that scallop circle punch and the 1 3/8" circle punch I made ruffles for the neck and leg holes. Too darn cute. If my niece sends me one I take a picture of it then and add it to my blog. Thanks to Lauren Meader for the onsie card pattern. Her blog is one of my favorites to visit.(http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/) Be sure to check hers out.

No comments: