Friday, August 22, 2008

Stampin' Up! Party






Last night I demonstrated at a SU party. I had twelve ladies at that party--the biggest ever. These ladies were a lot of fun. I was very nervous, but they put me at ease. There were a few mutual friends that had been invited; but Paula kept that a secret, so I was very surprised when Janie & Janet walked in.

I had three projects to do, but we only were able to do 2 of them. Those took just about 2 hours, because of the numbers. These are the times when I wish I had two of every thing. But it went well. I did show them the 3rd project and I can say they were a little disappointed they we didn't get to it.

I think the party was a success. I am well on my way to getting the Big Shot!!! Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the surprise guests at the party and I must say I had a great time. The group was fun and the cards were unique and interesting. They are quite a hit when I share them with my friends. Thanks Janet for demonstrating and Paula for having us into your home.