Thursday, October 16, 2008

One little Pumpkin sitting on the fence....



















My first fall card. I used my new Big Shot from Stampin' Up! If you don't have an embossing/die cut machine, I encourage you to splurge on this item.

I embossed the background in leaves. I then took a paper towel and dipped it in the ink that I pressed onto the lid of the ink pad and I gently colored parts of the leaves. I did this with a few fall colors and this is what I got. If you only press gently you won't get pass the embossed part so the background stayed white. If you notice the brown strip is embossed as well. I die cut the pumpkin and his face with the Big Shot. I'm not thrilled with the card, but I just wanted to play and get use to my Big Shot.

If you're interested in learning abou the Big Shot you can call me and I can show you how it works! (PS there is a spot on my camera lens that is driving me batty. I can't seem to get it off. Any suggestions?!)

No comments: