Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is here!

For me, Christmas is started each year by my church's "Women's Gathering".  It's a wonderful Christmas Program put on just for women (2,700 over 6 evenings). The men dress in black & white with red bow ties and graciously serve us and make us feel so wonderful while the very talented of the church do music, specials, drama, dance,... We sit at tables of 6 in a candle lit setting with lots of good things to snack on!

My mom, sister, niece & daughter were able to come with me this year. We rented a beautiful suite at the Milan Inn (see link on side bar) so we had a wonderful Girl's Night out.

This year some of the crafter's were asked to contribute to the door prizes. We were asked to make cards for the 6 baskets that would be given away. The theme this year was The Sparrow so many of us used birds in our cards. Below are the 3 that I submitted.




Sorry the last one is burry. I think Santa needs to bring me a new camera. The circle says Peace.

No comments: